Made with a PTFE filtering membrane developed for the aerospace industry, these masks protect and last up to 10x longer than traditional n95 masks, while offering lasting 98% protection and 3x the breathability. Customize for your business or event.
Powerbird creates solutions
Powerbird brings cutting-edge technological solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. Powerbird’s executive team brings a potent combination of strong product development and manufacturing resources with a global branding, media, and impact partnership platform. Powerbird is driven by a vision to work with the brightest minds and the biggest organizations to help make the world a better place.
Best in class
- Our Tier One Factory partner has deep experience in Aerospace tech, filtration and materials.
- High-efficiency PTFE filter membrane
- Manufacturing Capabilities start at 1M units per day
- FDA registered
- Rigorous QA/QC processes, with full certifications and testing
*With a ~150 (pascal), competitive N95 and KN95 masks are twice as hard to breathe through than H20’s.
FOR USE BY GENERAL PUBLIC AND HEALTHCARE PROFFESIONALS
- PTFE filter material is composed of a layer of PTFE membrane with filtering characteristics and non-woven fabric with supporting function. The PTFE membrane is a porous structure with continuous porosity formed by many fine fibrils and nodes interconnected by fibrils. This structure not only retains the excellent high and low temperature resistance, low friction, non-stickiness, physiological inertness, physical and mechanical properties and chemical stability of PTFE materials, but also gives PTFE flexibility, fluid permeability, and fine particle trapping ability. Filterability, low dielectric constant and low dielectric loss tangent. Because of these special properties, this material has become a high-end fluorine-containing functional material.
PPE Mask advantages
At present, most of the masks on the market use melt-blown as the core filter material. Melt-blown intercepts harmful substances through the principle of electrostatic adsorption, but as the use time increases, the filtration efficiency becomes lower, and it is usually recommended to use it for several hours. The PTFE filter material intercepts harmful substances through the principle of surface interception, and the filtration efficiency will not decrease with the use of time. In theory, it can be used repeatedly without damaging the physical structure of PTFE. Under normal circumstances, the filtration performance can be maintained for 200 hours, which is equivalent to at least 20 ordinary disposable masks based on 8 hours a day.
Table: Comparison of key parameters
|Filter Performance||Exhalation Resistance – Max Pressure Drop||Inhalation Resistance – Max Pressure Drop|
|N95 Standard||>95%||<245 Pa||< 343 Pa|
|KN95 Standard||>95%||<250 Pa||<350 Pa|
|Our PTFE Mask||>95% (~98%)||~90 Pa||~150 Pa|